The INUTEQ DRY evaporative cooling cap is a lightweight and easy to fill cap that will cool your head whenever cooling is needed. At work, during sports, but also during leisure time, for instance on the beach, this cap will help to avoid thermal stress.
This INUTEQ DRY evaporative cooling product:
- utilizes an unique cooling technology
- is 100% dry on the inside and on the outside
- is antibacterial and machine washable.
- is easy to use and re-use
- is lightweight, non-toxic and durable
- allows up to 15ºC / 59ºF below ambient temperature
- offers 1 to 3 days of cooling comfort
- is CE-marked
- will not get wet or soggy, because of our patented system
Instructions for Use
The INUTEQ dry evaporative cooling cap can be (re)filled with (normal drinking) water (100 ml maximum), cooling will start immediately. The cooling is based on an evaporation process of the available water in the cap.
The functional fibers of the cap are convenient to wear and are absolutely dry on the outside.
Works best in low-medium humidity environments, and where airflow can reach the body. The more airflow, the better you feel the cooling effect.
- Effective cooling time during average use
- Up to 72 hrs
- Does it perform well in warm conditions under 38C /100F
- Does it perform well in hot conditions above 38C / 100F
- Does it perform well in low-mid humid conditions
- Does it perform well in high humid conditions
- Does it perform well underneath breathable garments
- Does it perform well underneath hazmat suits
- Does it perform well without airflow
- Suitable for high activity
- Requirements to activate
- Tap Water
- Exterior: INUTEQ DRY Nylon Jersey 50%, PU 50% Ultra Fresh Antibacterial treatment
- Core: INUTEQ DRY technology wicking polyester fleece
- Interior: INUTEQ® DRY Nylon
How does it work?